Is most of your music on your iPod or iPhone?
Do you have music on your PC?
Do you listen to internet music stations like Pandora, Rhapsody, Spotify, and/or Podcasts?
Would you like to listen to this music in the kitchen, your bedroom, or any room of your home?
Most of the time, people have a music collection but it's just too inconvenient to listen to it on a regular basis. A whole-house audio system will solve this dilemma along with adding many benefits and features such as:
- Listen to your music collection throughout your home
- Having the album and artist info displayed on the user interface
- Create customized playlists such as favorites, holiday, etc., so the music you like is organized and available with a touch of a button
- Listen to music on your iPod or iPhone
- Listen to internet music services such as Pandora, Rhapsody, Spotify, and Podcasts,
- Listen to FM stations located anywhere in the US and satellite radio throughout your home
- Listen to simultaneous "streams" of music from the central music server to be played anywhere in your home. For example, you can listen to your music in one location while other members in your household could each listen to different music ALL AT THE SAME TIME!
- Operate the system via remote control, keypad, or iPhone, iPad or PC.
With a whole-house video system you can do the following:
- Watch high definition TV (HDTV) throughout your house
- Record your HDTV and watch it throughout your residence.
- Pause your recorded one room, the continue watching it in another room (right at the time where you paused it)
- Have a central location for your movies and watch them throughout your home
- Have access to your digital photo collection throughout your home